Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What the cluck!


Ok, I'm going to bitch.....  Over the weekend I watched a mother and her 2 small girls taking a walk.  They wandered down my street and made their way over to take a look at my chickens.  Mother stood by the mailbox and let the little ones run up to the cage and take a closer look.  Hey, I'm all for kids visiting my coop.  I welcome them to come on over and check it out.  But, as I watched out the window I was shocked that a cute little girl all dressed up, no more than 6 years old, began to violently kick at my chickens.  There was mom, looking on without batting an eye.  She stopped, but I still kept an eye on them out my window.  There she goes again, kicking up a storm.  I watched mom ignore again, so I decided I would go outside and confront them.  Well, by the time I rounded the corner they had started making their way down the street.  I haven't seen them before so I don't know them, but I just shook my head. 
I think somebody needs a good old fashioned spanking!  Moms first!



No comments:

Post a Comment