Friday, October 21, 2011

Hunting and Gathering



I am going to spend my long cold winter planning for Spring.   I am hunting the Internet for idea's.  I'm gathering them all in my little brain and then I am going to try to make them work come Spring!

I have a plan for my side yard that incorporates my chickens and my girl fort bunkie.
In between the two I think I will grow a garden like the one above.   A little kitchen garden and pea gravel pathways.  In the center the 3 tiered fountain.  Visions are dancing thru my head and I don't think they are in the too hard file.  My little covered porch off the fort will overlook my little garden. Perfect for a lovely summer day of relaxing. A place where neighbors and friends could stop by and pick from the garden and take a few eggs home.
 I think I have it worked out.... hurry Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment