Friday, October 7, 2011

I need more of these days

Spot


Fun Day!  I told myself a few weeks ago that I have to get out more and do the things that bring me joy.  The things that I long to do, and not by surfing on the computer.  I need to see touch, see, feel, walk through all the stuff that I crave to see.  On my list for awhile has been to head up I75 and visit a quirky little store I saw on the Internet called Leon and LuLu's in Clawson.  A glimpse of a few photos and I knew I had to get myself up there.  An old roller rink filled to the brim with awesome stuff!  A must see!  If it were closer to home, I would beg them to give me a job. Hey- I would even work for free if I could just hang out there.  Idea's and cool stuff that make your head spin.  I want each and every little thing in my house.  The sofas, lamps, accessories to die for.  I want to wear the unusual clothing, slip the awesome felted slippers on my feet, read the funny assortment of books, pet Spot the dog and give him a treat from the treat bowl. Which by the way  he has convinced every shopper to give him,  he really works the crowd! :)  I could vacation here, if they just had a beach!- it's about the only thing they don't have. I'm making plans to go back, soon, real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment