Friday, February 11, 2011

Another week gone by.... where did it go?

TGIF-  It's been a long busy week for me.  I don't believe I even had time for my daily nap all week.  No wonder I'm sleeping by 8pm every night.  I have noticed that it is staying light later.  I realize around 6:30 that- I can still see the piles of snow.  I suspect with the warming trend next week that we will be back to our muddy grey mess.  That's ok, because my week has been full of sunny thoughts.  Things are working out to enjoy a little sunshine and fun.  Putting a little spring in my step knowing that my feet will touch some sand soon.  Keeping my fingers (toes) crossed!   Working on some summer fun too.  So I think I am beginning to pull my self up by the snow boot straps and thinking of that warm sunshine helps.  I hope you all have a little sunshine to brighten up your week. 

Soon, very soon.

Now that's cute

I think I need a barn!


Every pre teen girl needs to watch this movie.

Renewed my interest in Holly Hocks on trip up north
 last summer.  They were everywhere. 
Reminds me of making HH dolls

Doesn't get any cuter than this

Awe..Lamiepie- He could live in my barn~


See, I do need a barn


Gotta love a puppy in Pjs
 Be back on Monday with a lot of love

No comments:

Post a Comment