Monday, May 16, 2011

white (and Pink) trailer trash

It's been a good couple of weeks for me....  knock on wood.  After decades of wishing.... I have been bittin by trailer love bug!    Here she is-




This is her before picture!  The " after " is swirling around inside my head and it is about ready to explode.  I have so many idea's for her.  She is going to be my girl fort,  NO BOYS ALLOWED!  I have already been "pinking" her up!  Out with the brown plaid curtains, covering up the ugly cushions, dreaming of paint colors- it's crowding out any other thoughts in my head at the moment.  I can't wait until she is done.  Stay tuned.... I will send pictures as the makeover progresses. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Glitter Girl,
    It is the coolest!!! Can't wait for a girl's night out in the pink cozy cottage!! Enjoyed for the tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shelley, I got my angel wings at orchard supply hardware. They were only $15.00! Love your blog! Marcia

    ReplyDelete