Friday, April 8, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers....

That better be the reason raindrops are falling on my head....
When you have lemons, gotta make lemonade...aka Daydreaming.
Don't you just want to pick them up and cuddle

Bunny Celebration Day is coming soon.  Hide the eggs

I want some of these for my birthday, in case anyone asks.  :)


Too funny

Dandelions????  Does that mean Spring?  Yeah

Still the cutest!

Still waiting to hear if Kasey gets a call back.  He'd make a great Aflac duck


I want two of these for Mother's Day, If anyone asks:)
Going to learn to make cheese!  Can't wait.


Would love to see one of these in my yard.  I spied Blue jays, Robins and Cardinals yesterday!
Ms. Robin built a nest by the garage door!


I hear Ya, WE WANT SPRING!


It's coming!  I feel it!


1 comment:

  1. SPRING, yes it is coming, and these pics put the most adorable look on it!

    ReplyDelete