Monday, April 4, 2011

Betty bound...

Betty: A girl that surfs.


Neptune is coming!  By all accounts the next 13 years should be successful for me.  It's coming
and I better get ready. The planet- Neptune, the god of water- Neptune, I’ll take them all.  I don’t know what planet has ruled my house for the past several years, but I will have to say; that planet needs to go.  It has done nothing for me.  My mind has been stagnant, my body has been dormant.  Nothing has been working .... I need my yin and yang.  So I am hopeful that I can get out of my rut and do all the things that have been swirling around in my mind.  A new way to live my life. 
I have noticed that I have been discouraged by the state of "everything"  I'm not understanding the world.  The joke lately has been that we need to run away and start our own commune, a place where we don't have to put up with the "bad" things or people that in the world.  An escape, stress free, fun place to live.  Our own private Idaho!  Love that B52 song! 
So can I implement some of my ideas, make some money, motivate, create, dream?  I think I can! I'm gonna try.  I know I have said this before, but I didn't realize I had so many roadblocks.  :)  I needed Neptune to part the sea and align the planets.
So with great anticipation, I'm going to hang ten!  Neptune is going to be my new friend! 
Splish Splash!


No comments:

Post a Comment