Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just tip me over and pour me out!



Here are my latest little treasures.  Little tiny creamers.... Pigs, cows and ducks, oh my.  I'm not quite sure how I am going to use them.....but I just couldn't resist.  As I was checking out at the Christmas Tree Shop, of course, the cashier squealed with delight and said she hadn't seen them yet.  What was I going to do with so many of them?  "Don't know," I declared, but I will figure something out.  We found out we both suffered from China Syndrome.  That dreaded disease that makes you buy any and everything that can make your tablescape more fabulous.  
From one addict to another, I leaned over and whispered to her  “Do you have the lobster dishes?”  "Yes!", she said," haven’t used them yet, but I have them!"  Ahhhh, the sisterhood!  We bonded!

1 comment:

  1. Those pigs are adorable!!! I know somebody that loves pigs, might have to make a trip to the Christmas Tree Shop myself. Still think those spotted mini cake plates are the best find!

    ReplyDelete