Friday, January 21, 2011

I drink because my wife has ideas.....

My Gemini mind, not my Taurus mind, is dreaming.  That is what I do best.  I have so much to do in mi casa, but my body won’t cooperate.  So I continue to dream.  I found “ideas”
Here are a few of my wishes….

 I want my front door to look like this.

 I've decided on these paint colors for my kitchen
 I want to make these
 Does anyone have an old boat laying around? 
 Thinking this would make a road trip more fun.
Please can I have a chicken coop and a few layers?

 I've always wanted a mini goat.  The day I saw a little girl walking one on a leash on the streets of Williams AZ ,I was smitten.
 I need to paint my house
 I want a fabulous veggie and herb garden this year.
 I dream of a beautiful laundry room....please before I die
 I want to make this!

A tres chic office...love it.

Have a magical dreamy weekend
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment