Monday, January 10, 2011

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”


Nothing lovelier than a beautiful bike... As some of you know, I have been searching for a vintage adult trike for several years!  (Is there a pattern here, I'm always searching for something!)  I had plans of wrapping it with bamboo attaching a large wicker basket to the front and back, line the baskets with a fun fabric and add a bell!   Pedal Power at its finest!  But look what I stumbled upon!  I think I have new plans for that trike!  A little modification by my "bike boy" (aka Les) and what a sweet treat it will be! As you can see, I can buy one already made up at Neiman Marcus for a mire $4500. Holy cow, that is more than I paid for my last car!  So the search has intensified for that vintage trike sitting in someone’s garage, abandoned, ignored, unwanted..... all those adjectives bring the price down!  Haha  Or maybe I will get very lucky and find one during my curbside recycling adventures!  So, "Hey Bike Boy, I have another project for you!" xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment