Friday, January 7, 2011

My buy of the week!

There aren't to many things I enjoy more than setting an awesome table.  Thus my basement has been transformed into my china cabinet.  Down the two flights of stairs not only will you find my laundry room (obviously my house was built before women had a voice in the placement of this dreaded room) but you will find my collection of hundreds of dishes, serving pieces and glass wear.  My weakness.  So any embellishment I come across that can add that special detail, I jump at. 
I am also a collector of cake plates.  I love the presentation of layering food on a buffet table with the different heights of pedestal cake plates.  For about the last year I have been searching for mini cupcake plates.  I have found a few mismatched ones that I use from time to time, and some that were over my budget, so just imagine my squeal of delight when I came across these little beauties at the Christmas Tree Shop!  I have visions of a spring dinner party using these little jewels.  So, I’ve done the math, and it looks like I saved a whole lotta money!  That’s good right!  Can’t wait for the snow to melt and spring to arrive it’s going to be a beautiful table!





No comments:

Post a Comment