Thursday, January 20, 2011

I must be keeping up


As I do everyday, I read several newspapers online, one being USA Today.  I usually take the quiz in the life section at the end of the week, to see how much worthless knowledge I have stored in my brain. The key word being" worthless!"  Today they had a quiz on how well you know the Kardashians. I have only watched a few episodes, when nothing else was on.  Find that show rather pathetic if you want to know the truth.  I don't understand Mrs. Jenner's exploiting of her daughters.  But hey, its making them rich!  Hmmmm, keeping up with the Schmidtke Sisters... don't think it would be a ratings getter!  Now the Porter Sisters...that would work. Anyway, I took the quiz and only got one wrong.  Who is the oldest sister - I thought it was Kim. Wrong... Kortney. Embarrassed was my first reaction, not that I got that one wrong, but that I only got one wrong.  Man, I need to reprogram my brain for some intellectual stimulation.  Then I realized, I have never watched the Jersey Shore, but I know Snookie, J-wow, the Situation and Pauly d.  Maybe I should start reading the business section of USA Today and skip the Life section.
take the quiz and see how well you do.... I know you will get a least one right!
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-01-19-kardashian-quiz_N.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment